As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. RVGUARD #ad
Brass Lead-Free Adjustable Water Pressure Reducer with Gauge and Inlet Screen Filter for RV Camper Travel Trailer, RVGUARD RV Water Pressure Regulator Valve #adRVGUARD #ad
- Gauge display: the water pressure can be seen on the gauge, it's necessary for RVs, campers, and travel trailers. Adjustable: factory setting: 45 psi, adjust pressure up to 160 PSI, water pressure setting can be easily adjusted to whatever water pressure you need by turning the screwdriver.
Safety: class c46500 lead-free brass treated by hot casting process technology.
Turn clockwise to increase pressure, and turn counterclockwise to decrease pressure. Rvguard regulator inlet screen helps to filter out impurities in water. Function: prevent water pipes from being damaged due to high pressure, trailers, suitable for campers, and RV plumbing systems.
Each regulator is tested to contain less than 013% lead, well under the NSF lead-free requirements of 025%, giving you a safe and healthy life. It is compatible with all American water sources, easy to use. Compatible: designed with 3/4" garden hose thread.
2. Camco #ad
Camco 40055 RV Brass Inline Water Pressure Regulator- Helps Protect RV Plumbing and Hoses from High-Pressure City Water #adCamco #ad
- Safe and secure: water regulator for RV and camper is made of durable lead-free, drinking-water-safe brass. Rv pressure regulator: rv water pressure regulator is designed to protect RV and boat appliances, plumbing fixtures, and hoses from high-pressure city water.
Fit type: Universal Fit. Quality products: camco makes quality products for RVing, camping, towing, tailgating, boating, and grilling that help take your passion for the outdoors to the next level.
Efficient design: camper water pressure regulator reduces water pressure to a safe and consistent 40-50 PSI. Compatible with: rv pressure regulator attaches easily with 3/4-inch garden hose threads; female garden hose 3/4-inch-11. 5 nh x male garden hose 3/4-inch-11. 5 nh.
|Warranty||One Year Warranty|
3. Renator #ad
Reducer Valve W Filter. M11-0660R., Renator RV Water Pressure Regulator for RV Camper. Brass Lead-free Adjustable RV Water Pressure Regulator with Gauge. RV Water Regulator for Camper Travel Trailer #adRenator #ad
- The regulator arrives in a durable padded cardboard box that can be used for long-term storage, and for handy access to our phone and email customer support. The regulator is made out of heavy duty, the gauge is made of stainless steel and contains silicone oil to reduce friction of internal components and significantly increases the life of the product.
Contact us for any questions by clicking on our store name, "Cartlee", including 3/4" garden hose threads and NH threads, and clicking on the ask a question button.
Quality packaging. Effortlessly adjust and monitor your water pressure, while having the peace of mind knowing your RV is protected from high water pressure. Installation is as easy as attaching a water hose each product comes with an illustrated guide.
Renator is one of the only companies based in the us; we do both secondary quality control in our Florida warehouse, rust-free brass, and offer lifetime local phone and email support because we stand behind our product. Each batch of regulators is tested to contain less than. 13% lead, well under the NSF lead-free requirements of. 25%. Email us for a copy of our testing certification. Lead-free.
4. Valterra #ad
Valterra RV Water Regulator, Lead-Free Brass Water Regulator for Camper, 40-50 psi, Trailer, RV Plumbing System #adValterra #ad
- Easy to use: attaches to the campground water spigot and reduces the water pressure that feeds through the water hose into the RV.
Ideal pressure: regulates water pressure to 40-50 psi to protect your RVs plumbing system. Durable construction: Lead-free brass design is rust-resistant and durable for years of quality use.
Ideal for older RVs. Safe choice: lead-free construction conforms with federal and state laws for drinking water fixtures for your family's safety. Water regulator: versatile water regulator is compatible with standard campers, trailers, RVs, and standard campground water spigots.
|Manufacturer||Valterra Products LLC #ad|
5. Hourleey #ad
Hourleey Water Pressure Regulator Valve, RV Brass Water Pressure Regulator with Gauge and Inlet Screened Filter for Camper Trailer #adHourleey #ad
- Note: gasket failure or missing gasket may cause leakage. Material: made of lead free brass, the lead content is less than 013%, far lower than the lead-free standard required by NSF.
You can easily select the required pressure to protect the piping system by adjusting the screw on the top of the regulator. 3/4 inch threaded joint is compatible with all American water hose.
It can be raised from 0 to 160 psi. Temperature changes or shaking may cause bubbles in the pressure gauge, which is normal. The water pressure can be clearly seen with a pressure gauge, which is necessary for RVs, campers and travel trailers.
6. Firebelly Outfitters #ad
Chlorine, Mold, Iron, Sediment, Lead, Odor, RV Water Pressure Regulator – Protects Against Bad Taste, Firebelly Outfitters RV/Marine Inline Carbon Water Filter, Starter Kit w/Flexible Hose Protector #adFirebelly Outfitters #ad
- Attach any garden hose to our portable in line water filter purifier for safe, Mold, clean drinking water free of Flouride, Heavy Metals, Mercury & More. Our pressure regulator helps maintain a constant 45-50 PSI to prevent leaks when hooked up to high pressure water sources. Need extra filters? don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Grab our 2 pack of water filter refills today.
5 layers of protection – our best rv water hose softener utilizes pre-sediment, KDF, advanced GAC Granular Activated Carbon and post filtration layers to filter out contaminates as small as 20 Microns.
We created our camping & rv accessories brand so we could have better products in our own camper. Water pressure regulator & hose attachment – we want to make sure you have all of the rv or camping accessories you need. Perfect for rv, chlorine, Motorhome, Boat, Car Wash & Gardening.
Firebelly outfitters - we are a family owned business. Water purification – campground water fill stations & outdoor faucets just aren’t clean enough…so we developed a solution. We treat our family of customers as we want to be treated so we can all enjoy this camping world we live in together. All-in-one kit – included in our rv water filtration system is 1 iso certified, gac wide capacity water filter for maximum flow, kdf, 1 Kink Resistant Hose Attachment & 1 Brass Water Pressure Regulator w/ added filter screen.
7. Valterra #ad
RV Plumbing System, Trailer, Valterra RV Hi-Flow Water Regulator, Lead-Free Brass Hi-Flow Water Regulator for Camper, 50-55 psi #adValterra #ad
- Not recommended for older RV's. Water regulator: versatile water regulator is compatible with standard campers, trailers, RV's, and more. Screened washer removes debris Clean screened washer as needed.
Does not reduce pressure when inlet pressure is below 50 psi. Ideal pressure: regulates water pressure to 50-55 psi to protect your RV's plumbing system. Durable construction: lead-free brass design is rust-resistant and durable for years of quality use.
Safe choice: lead-free construction conforms with federal and state laws for drinking water fixtures for your family's safety. Easy to use: attaches to the campground water spigot and reduces the water pressure that feeds through the water hose into the RV.
|Manufacturer||Valterra Products LLC #ad|
8. EFIELD #ad
Adjustable Water Pressure Reducer with Gauge and Inlet Screen Filter for RV Camper Travel Trailer, EFIELD RV Water Pressure Regulator Valve #adEFIELD #ad
- 3/4 ghtnh male outlet x 3/4" female inlet Thread Compatialbe with Standard Camp Water Supply. Efield rv water pressure regulator valve, adjustable Water Pressure Reducer with Gauge and Inlet Screen Filter for RV Camper Travel Trailer.
Easy to install, easy to adjust and Monitor the Water Pressure, Protect RV/trailer from High Water Pressure.
Made of lead free Brass with Hot Casting Technology. This regulator valve with Inlet Filter to Prevent Debris, Improveing Purity of the Water. Factory setting pressure is 45 psi, adjust up to 160 PSI, Which easily Adjusted by Rotating the Screwdriver.
9. Camco #ad
Easy Read Gauge 40064, Camco Brass Water Pressure Regulator with Gauge- Helps Protect RV Plumbing and Hoses from High-Pressure City Water #adCamco #ad
- Drinking water safe and csa low lead content certified; complies with California's AB1953 and Vermont act 193, Maryland HB 372, and Louisiana HB 471 low lead content laws.
Easy to read gauge indicates the regulated pressure. Attaches easily with 3/4" garden hose threads. Pressure is factory pre set at 40 50 PSI. Helps protect rv plumbing and hoses from high pressure city water. Fit type: Universal Fit.
|Warranty||1 year against manufacturing defects|
10. RVMATE #ad
Adjustable Valve with Inlet Screen Filter, RVMATE RV Water Pressure Regulator, for Camper Travel Trailer, Brass Lead-Free Water Pressure Reducer Kit #adRVMATE #ad
- Protect your rv: regulate the water's pressure coming into your camper, protect RV/trailer from high water pressure. Dial pointer will rotate when turning the top screw.
Adjustable design: gauge displays up to 160 PSI, factory setting is about 45 PSI. The product has 12-month warranty, please contact us. Extra accessory: every regulator comes with 3 pieces filter, if you have any question, 3 pieces hose washer and 1 roll PTFE tape.
Lead-free: made of lead-free brass, under the NSF lead-free requirement which is 025%, lead content less than 013%, strong well built unit. Outdoor use: suitable for 3/4” outdoor hose threads & NH threads, compatible with all US water supply, also works for garden watering.