As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MITRAEE #ad
MITRAEE 100 Chocolate Cosmos Flower Seeds Maroon. #adMITRAEE #ad
- 100 chocolate Cosmos Flower Seeds. Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds:100 . Growth depends on soil and weather conditions.
2. PemdasGarden #ad
50+ Seeds| Futaba Rare Chocolate Cosmos Flower Seed- #L017-Authentic Seed-Flowers-Seeds-Rose Seeds-Herb Seeds-Vegetable Seeds-Mix Seeds-B3G1 #adPemdasGarden #ad
- Cosmos seeds: cosmos, purple, a colorful mixture consisting of all sorts of colored cosmos flowers including pink, white, yellow, . It is also good for new hand. Plant with patience and care, you will receive a bountiful harvest! Germination - pemdasgarden packets contain some of the freshest seed available.
Cosmos has a tall plant shape, white, elegant leaves and rich flower colors, including pink, and dark red and so on. If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days.
Direct from the growers. Plants - this is a flowering plant that grows to a mature height of roughly 36 to 48 inches tall. Non-gmo flower seeds for planting, easy to plant and grow. Annual species: cosmos flowers are grown as an annual flowering plant, will grow quickly from fresh annual flower seeds, blooming profusely through the summer up until the first killing frost.
3. QAUZUY GARDEN #ad
Blooms All Summer, 50 Chocolate Cosmos Atrosanguineus Flower Seeds, Easy to Grow, Excellent Cut Flowers- QAUZUY GARDEN #adQAUZUY GARDEN #ad
- Sprinkle of soil to cover seeds. Chocolate cosmos flowersare dark reddish brown, almost black, and have a chocolate scent. Ideal temp. Grow your own plant from seeds.
Beautiful flowers and blooms all summer. 21°c. Easy to grow. Cosmos is one of the easiest flowers to grow from seed that is directly sown in the garden bed. Germination takes 1-2 weeks. It blooms All Summer. Add a sweet treat to your garden with chocolate cosmos flowers.
Pollinators love these gorgeous blooms. Cosmos are the very best, low-maintenance and floweriest plants in the world. With little effort, they give you buckets of cut flowers and they have a good vase life, too” says Sarah Raven. Indoors sow into moist, well-drained seed compost. Sow indoors prior to last expected frost. Pollinator friendly. Excellent cut flowers with a good vase life.
4. CHUXAY GARDEN #ad
CHUXAY GARDEN Cosmos Atrosanguineus-Chocolate Cosmos 50 Seeds Native to Mexico Decorate Garden #adCHUXAY GARDEN #ad
- Germination normally takes 7-14 days at a temperature of 70F. Wide 45 cm. Grow:sow indoors in march-april in moist well drained compost just covering with a sprinkling of fine compost. Tall:grows up to 24-30 in. This plant is fairly drought tolerant.
Good companion:looks particularly outstanding when combined with ornamental grasses such as Agrostis nebulosa or Stipa tenuissima. Usda hardiness zone:7-10 Care:performs best in full sun, in moderately fertile, medium moisture, well-drained soils. Tall 60-75 cm high and 18 in. Dry soils are tolerated.
5. MITRAEE #ad
MITRAEE Chocolate Cosmos Flower Seeds #adMITRAEE #ad
- Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds:100100 chocolate Cosmos flower seeds. Growth depends on soil and weather conditions.
6. PemdasGarden #ad
50+ Seeds-Futaba Rare Chocolate Cosmos Flower Seed- #L017-Authentic Seeds-Flowers-Rose Seeds-Herb-Vegetable Seeds-Mix Seeds for Plant- B3G1 #adPemdasGarden #ad
- Direct from the growers. Cosmos seeds: cosmos, a colorful mixture consisting of all sorts of colored cosmos flowers including pink, white, purple, yellow, . If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days.
Annual species: cosmos flowers are grown as an annual flowering plant, will grow quickly from fresh annual flower seeds, blooming profusely through the summer up until the first killing frost. Cosmos has a tall plant shape, white, including pink, elegant leaves and rich flower colors, and dark red and so on.
Plant with patience and care, you will receive a bountiful harvest! Germination - pemdasgarden packets contain some of the freshest seed available. Plants - this is a flowering plant that grows to a mature height of roughly 36 to 48 inches tall. Non-gmo flower seeds for planting, easy to plant and grow. It is also good for new hand.
7. Generic #ad
YEGAOL Garden 100Pcs Chocolate Cosmos Seeds Cosmos Atrosanguineus Seeds Annual Perennial Hardy Flower Seeds Garden Bed Container Potted Plant #adGeneric #ad
- Sun: like regular cosmos, chocolate cosmos likes plenty of direct sunlight, at least six hours per day. Expected blooming period: Bloom in summer. Soil: well-drained, fertile soil will allow these beauties to flourish.
Water: be careful not to overwater. Planting suggestions: too much fertilizer might cause your chocolate cosmos to produce more foliage than blooms, but a bit of rose food applied in spring can help these flowers achieve and maintain their vibrant color through to autumn.
If growing in containers, a mix of potting soil and topsoil should yield good results, perhaps adding some pebbles in the bottom of the container to ensure good drainage. A deep watering once per week in summer, unless there is a lot of rain, should be sufficient. Allow the soil to dry out slightly between waterings.
|Manufacturer||Fine Garden #ad|
8. Unknown #ad
COSMOS 'Black Magic' Chocolate Cosmos,10 Seeds SERIOUSLY RARE! #adUnknown #ad
- Country/region Of Manufacture:United States. Sunlight:full Sun to Part Shade. Country of Manufacture:United States.